Top Tools For Linux / Unix Forensics Memory Analysis
|You can dump Linux or Unix server memory. This is useful for forensics analysis, and testing your own system. This is often desirable to see:|
* What code and what data actually resides in memory.
* You can search for specific pids memory.
* Search memory for string and other data such as passwords.
* Works as add-on tool for gdb and others.
* Search/replace/dump memory from running processes and core files.
* All kinds of deep hacking activities that simply saves your time and solve problems.
| read more | mail this link | score:8500 | -nixcraft, March 26, 2013|